- From time to time, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following: details of your name, company name, address, telephone/facsimile number(s), e-mail address and credit card details. This personal information will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us from time to time, and will be used to provide you with the Services and services associated with them. We may also use your personal information to analyse use of the Site and to inform you of other services provided by IEWA, which we think may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive this information, please let us know.
- We will only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which that personal information was given to us.
- We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change the settings on your computer or browser accordingly.
- Please note that, from time to time, we may transfer your personal data for internal business purposes to locations outside the European Economic Area, some of which may have different data protection laws to the UK, or no data protection laws. Note that in respect of information transmitted to the US, we shall only transmit such information to entities that comply with suitable policies.
- In the unlikely event that the IEWA undergoes a merger, acquisition by another company or sale of its assets, your information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.